We started off with the typical about us page, but I wasn’t satisfied. My core belief is that everything I do in business should be based on my customer and their needs, but most about us pages focus on everything but the customer. So we made a few changes introducing ourselves from the customer’s point of view.
What does our customer want to know?
Can We Do the Job?
At the end of the day, isn’t this the biggest question?
- Certification: I’m certified as a Certified Energy Auditor (CEA) by the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE). This is the premier certification for commercial and industrial energy auditors, and you shouldn’t even consider an auditor that isn’t certified by the AEE as a CEA or a CEM (Certified Energy Manager). While a certification doesn’t guarantee quality results, it does require a minimum level of education and experience.
- Education: I’ve earned both my BS in Business and my BS in Elect. Engineering Technology. While this doesn’t guarantee that an auditor is capable, it gives the auditor a baseline of knowledge needed to analyze your facility. Also, it helps to have both the engineering and the business degrees. Both sets of knowledge are required to analyze your facility.
- Hands on experience: I am a Journeyman Maintenance Electrician, and have spent my entire life working on and troubleshooting industrial equipment. I don’t just know the theory, I know the equipment inside and out.
- Decades of industry experience: I’ve been a maintenance electrician on nuclear power plants. I’ve taught technical courses to the top technicians in the US Navy. I’ve been an application engineer analyzing, quoting, and doing the front end engineering on large and complex industrial projects. I’ve worked closely with customers to develop the best solution for their needs.
Are We the Best Value?
You need more than a capable auditor. You also want to get the best value.
- We are a small and lean company: you are paying only for the audit, not for our overhead or fancy offices.
- We have a network of experts we work with to help us on projects. This way we can do the largest projects while keeping our overhead to a minimum.
- Experts: we are industry experts. When you hire us you get the best and most knowledgeable auditors in the industry.
- We will find you every savings possible, not just the savings in our preferred equipment. Many competitors will focus on one area (lighting, HVAC, boilers, etc…) because it’s what they know best and what they sell. It’s amazing, but all of their recommendations seem to create projects to help their companies profit.
- We are unbiased: we don’t have any alliances with a particular technology or company. While we have strong relationships with the top companies, our recommendations are based on what is best for your company.
Are We Easy To Work With?
- We believe we should work the way you want to, and not to require you to do things our way.
- Since we are smaller, we are more flexible, friendly, and provide industry leading service.
Will you make me look good?
The last thing you need is to hire a consultant that disrupts your business. Sometimes it’s because they are difficult to work with or your employees hate working with them. Other times it’s because the consultant lets your schedule slip, causes you to incur cost overruns, or cause trouble on the jobsite.
All are unacceptable!
You’ll never have trouble with us. We’re:
- Easy to work with
- We will save you money…guaranteed.
Call us now for a free (no pressure) consultation or to learn more:
email us at: